Words of Wisdom
To integrate ancient nature oriented systems of Ayurveda and Yoga into the lives of human beings and qualitatively enhance their Spiritual potential and thereby bring harmony in the coexistence with all other beings on our planet
To revive the ancient diagnostic knowledge of Ravana system of Nadi Pariksha and other supporting systems which positively impact the masses; infuse healing based on its findings through Ayurveda, Yoga and other related Spiritual texts to enhance the quality of global human lifestyles by addressing the conscious uplifting of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
Mynaadi is a place where an individual can interact & explore all health solutions with regard to one’s health of both “Body and Mind” and take responsibility for one’s health.
Our practice works towards empowering the individual with the knowledge to heal oneself and remain in a state of “Unconditional Happiness”. All solutions are tailored to the individual’s constitution. So the science becomes “Truly personal” and absolutely meaningful to the individual.
Why should you come to mynaadi
At mynaadi, we have 9 core objectives for your rejuvenation and recovery to good health and longevity
1. Diagnose precise health pointers and explain the cause of sufferings
2. Understand your emotional patterns that influence the psychosomatic behavior
3. Pinpoint current ailments and potential risk factors
4. Identify functional efficiency of all internal organs
5. Chalk out the best detox program to get you on a much speedier path to natural healing and recovery
6. Help in building a socio-friendly lifestyle program that attempts to give you good health and enjoy the company of your near and dear ones too
7. Suggest a diet program that helps you obtain the best nutrition and give you high, sustained energy levels.
8. On the whole, to give you an anti-ageing lifestyle that promotes a youthful you.
9. Restore mental peace and show you a way to be unconditionally happy.
Book an Appointment with us
A purely holistic method of treating & empowering an individual with the knowledge & working principles of Siddha medicine, Tantra Shastra, Ayurveda & Yoga was envisaged to help heal oneself of his/her problems…..for life; both on the Physical, Mental and Spiritual planes.