Discover the ancient undisclosed secrets of Ayurveda & Yoga for your Body, Mind & Soul
Practicing for more than 25 years as a Nadi Vaidya and a spiritual teacher & researcher of human capacities, Nadi Vaidya Ravishankar Krishnamurthy, along with his disciple
Dr. Rushalli Nair – a doctor with a Misson – are ready to unveil the most important discoveries of their experiences…
Following are the insights you will be exploring during the seminar, absolutely FREE-of-COST.
- The power of Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis called Ravana Nadi, and its powerful diagnostic abilities.
- How Ravana Nadi can reveal your unknown health conditions which go unnoticed in any pathological reports.
- Based on your current findings of your physiological, pathological & psychological conditions, understand the precautions to be taken to ward off impending health conditions in the future of both body and mind.
- How you can influence and improve your current health conditions by following simple principles of Ayurveda.
- How the power of Ayurveda can be experienced by following right food combinations in order to enhance your healthy living.
- How a change in your mindset and emotions can help you combat stress
- The power to enjoy your immunity by following the right kind of lifestyle according to Ayurveda principles
Nadi Vaidya Ravishankar Krishnamurthy was tutored in a Gurukulam under his Guru for more than 4 years & spent over 5 years with sages and traditional Vaidyas in the Himalayas. He has been in practice for the last 29 years.
He is one of the very few living Gurus who is practicing Ravana Nadi, a part of the Ravana Samhita and Shiva Sutra.
His unique yet powerful style of Counselling forms an integral part of his healing.
Currently he has also started to teach these ancient techniques to qualified Ayurvedic practitioners. Dr.Rushalli Nair is his first Shishya or Spiritual student who is learning to inculcate these powerful practices in her diagnosis and treatments.
Dr Rushalli Nair is a leading Ayurveda practitioner in Mumbai since 15 years. She is a qualified professional with the honours degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) and master degree in internal medicine (kayachikitsa) from the university of health science of Maharashtra.
She is running a Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment centre in Mumbai for the past 15 years called Vedang Clinic. She has expertise in panchkarma, diet councelling and Nadi Pariksha which she has learned from her gurudeva Nadi Vaidya Mr Ravishankar Krishnamurthy.
For Registration Contact : Mrs. Mini Manoj @ +971556122580
Venue : RAMADA Jumeirah Al Mina Road, Dubai,UAE
Date : 21/09/2018
Timings : 3pm to 7pm – Including Snacks & Tea