- The existing bio-rhythm in the body called ‘Vikruti’
- The original vibratory frequency called ‘Prakruti’, otherwise known as the ‘Original Constitution’.
- The effects of the changing thought and emotional patterns which affect the body and their symptoms.
- The state of the health of organs and their functional efficiency in the form of their energy.
- The state of the health of the metabolic activity in the body as well as in the 7 tissues in the body such as Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat, Bone, Nerves as well as Reproductive
- The health of the psychic centres of energy or Chakras and their subtle causative effects on the body
- The expression of ailments in the body and the cause of these ailments
IMPORTANT BEFORE NADI PARIKSHA
- Nadi Pariksha is performed on an *empty stomach*. You cannot have a bath or consume any food or beverage except ordinary water.
- Yoga, Exercise or any other form of physical activity including walking and Pranayamas cannot be performed.
- Please refrain from consuming Alcohol or *smoking at least 48 hours* before the Nadi Pariksha.
- *For ladies*, If you are going through your monthly ovulation cycle, Nadi Pariksha can be done only 2 days after the complete cycle is over.
- Remove your Nail polish from your nails to facilitate checking of nails to complete diagnosis.
- If there is any other form of medication you are undergoing currently, *please inform me well in advance* before your date for Nadi Pariksha so that you can be suitably advised and will have time to consult your doctor for the same.
- If you are consuming *Steroids or Antibiotics*, refrain from doing so *48 hours before* the Nadi Pariksha. You may want to consult your doctor for this.
- If you are undergoing *Chemo-Therapy*, then you will have to wait for the Nadi Pariksha to be performed on you only *after 20 days*.
- In case of *Dialysis*, Nadi Pariksha can be performed only a week after the Dialysis, if it’s only 1 dialysis per week; or after *15 days if more* than one dialysis is being done per week.Also, it will depend on the age and current health of the patient.
You will get the following;
- A total analysis of your ailment starting from the cause, the health of organs, the symptoms and
their expressions is mentioned.
- Consultation lasts upto 1 hour
- You get the following;
- Lifestyle plan
- Diet Plan
- Right Food Combinations & Dos & Don’ts
Book an Appointment with us
A purely holistic method of treating & empowering an individual with the knowledge & working principles of Siddha medicine, Tantra Shastra, Ayurveda & Yoga was envisaged to help heal oneself of his/her problems…..for life; both on the Physical, Mental and Spiritual planes.